Okay girl admit it we LOVE our weekly mani/pedi's. There is just something about being pampered in the nail salon and leaving with a fresh new coat of paint on our nails. I absolutely love doing my nails! I do my nails at least 2-3 times a week. Each different color is a form of expression that I choose to share on a day-to-day basis.
Expression is important and necessary. Without it I'm not free and I can't be me. Having things altered, remodeled, or updated is just a part of life. A regular manicure is a top priority for me, but as important as that is there is a more important manicure that I do. That manicure is the Financial Manicure.
The Financial Manicure has dramatically changed my life! I use it as often as I want in any area of my life I choose. I took the basic 7 steps of a nail manicure and applied it to my life. You can too!
Before I could be, do, have and/or go anywhere in life I had to decide. You MUST decide! You must decide what or who you want to be. You must decide what you would like to do and have. You must decide where you want to go in your life. If you don't make a clear, specific decision chances are you won't get there.The great news is making that decision is simple and fun applying the Financial Manicure:
1. Soak into your dreams. Really expand your mind and find out what it is that you want in life. Envision how you want your life to be.
2. Buff away the things and people you do NOT want in your life or future. It is completely unnecessary to tolerate something in life if you do not want it.
3. File the shape of your desired life. What do YOU want? You have the right to live exactly how you want without having to settle or conform. Just make a decision.
4. Base a foundation. My rock solid foundation is my personal development through financial education. The more I learn the bigger and deeper my foundation grows. I have learned a lot about myself from reading personal development books and listening to mentors. Self-education creates a foundation like no other.
5. Add a little color to your plan and splash into action. Find out where you are. Decide where you want to go. Create a road map to your dream destination.
6. The top coat seals and protects a plan with accountability. Accountability is needed to execute any plan. Find someone who can hold you accountable. Someone that is not going to allow any excuses from you and pull you in the direction of your dreams.
7. All dry! Make a deadline and attach a reward to your goal. Once the goal is completed it is time to celebrate!
See how simple and fun the steps are?
NOW THAT YOU ARE CLEAR….
It's time to step into action and get to work.