In the years I've been coaching small business owners on the strategies and mindset of running a success business much has changed. Technology continues to alter how we work. The changes provided by technology are positive. Thanks to social media, small business stands toe to toe with larger organizations in marketing their products and services without the enormous marketing budgets and staff.
The most profound transformation is the pace at which small business owners need to innovate to stay current with the rapidly evolving needs of their clients. Innovation at today's speed requires a team effort — one that many small business owners lack. It takes a village to grow a business.
That's more good news for the small business owner. The village necessary for quick-response to client stimuli is at your fingertips — without adding to your payroll expense — through group coaching programs exclusively for small business owners.
These are the top ten ways small business owners and entrepreneurs benefit from group coaching programs:
10. Accelerate learning of necessary business skills. The best form of adult learning is peer-to-peer. Plus, who has time to learn everything they need to know? Group coaching quickens the development of the skills you need to run and grow your business. You'll learn more in two hours in a group-coaching program than in six hours of learning on your own.
9. Resource sharing for keeping up with business trends. In the spirit of collaboration, members of a group-coaching program save you valuable time by contributing essential articles, trends, and technologies for your small business to grow more quickly.
8. Source of inspiration, support, and accountability. Small business owners are hungry for community. There's nothing more reassuring and encouraging than the backing of like-minded entrepreneurs. Structure is an antidote to fear.
7. Reduce your sense of isolation. You'll quickly discover that you're not alone in your challenges and growing pains. Shared experiences are comforting and confidence building.
6. Generate better ideas. Creativity doesn't flourish in a vacuum. Tapping into the collective wisdom and experience of group coaching participants provides the feedback you need to ensure your ideas are sound and successful. No more wasted resources chasing ideas that won't work.
5. Gain immediate access to multiple perspectives. It's like having your very own focus group at your fingertips. What is better than that? With instantaneous input on your ideas, you can stay in the flow of your work.
4. Discover opportunities. Whether it's a previously undiscovered revenue stream or a strategic partnership, group coaching opens doors to new opportunities, new networks, and new ways of thinking.
3. Achieve your goals more quickly. Maximize the combined energy, knowledge, and insight of group coaching to speed up forward momentum. Nothing inspires success like success.
2. Take your business to the next level. Isn't that what all of us want? By the way, in group coaching, the next level is defined by you — not what the so-called “experts” say it should be.
1. Your choice! As a member of a group coaching community, your voice counts in creating the agenda, topics, and direction. Do you want to grow? Get rid of overwhelm? Feel more confident and in control of your future? Grow your paycheck? An effective group-coaching program takes your needs, wants, and desires into consideration.
Group coaching is the solution to the small business dilemma of acquiring the professional support needed to achieve your goals that's affordable for all.
If you're interested in what group coaching can do for your business, contact us for more information.