Twitter users are hungry for new ideas, opportunities, information, products and services. If your business is not on Twitter, you're leaving two huge opportunities untouched: growing your business and improving it.
Here are 7 simple ways to use Twitter for your business. They are so simple you can start today!
- Announce a new product or service – let the world know about your new product or service. Trust me, someone is looking for what you have to offer.
- Special promotions – give your Twitter followers a coupon code for discounts on what you offer.
- Links to press releases – post links to your press releases
- Posts links to interesting articles – give credit to others by posting links to articles, blog posts, etc.
- Ask questions – find out what your ideal client or target market wants.
- Get involved in the conversation – talk, share, laugh!
- Research – ask your followers questions, do market research.
These 7 simple steps can get you noticed, easily and quickly. If you've found this helpful, please comment and share!