Do you need to create an Operations or Policies and Procedures Manual and cannot seem to find the time to get it all down on paper?
One of my clients introduced me to this wonderful software called Dragon Speech Recognition Software and wow what a time saver it is!
I was skeptical at first, I've seen many voice mails that were converted into text that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. So he let me try it out on his laptop and all I can say is WOW! And it's easy to use – You Talk – It Types!
There are several versions for both the Mac & PC and even professional versions for medical and legal transcription. These versions include:
- Interactive Tutorial offers short progressive simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes.
- Smart Format Rules reaches out to you to adapt upon detecting your format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
- Improved Accuracy delivers up to a 20% improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to the previous version. This means that Dragon gets you, and you get things done, faster than ever. And when you do need to make a correction, Dragon learns, making it more accurate the more that you use it.
- More Natural Text-to-Speech Voice natural-sounding Text-To-Speech reads editable text—with fast-forward, rewind and speed and volume control—for easy proofing and multi-tasking.
- Correction now includes more choices to make it quicker and easier to make a change.
If you are looker for a way to quickly create manuals, write that book you've been putting off or just create emails Dragon is a great tool that can get you “unstuck” and moving forward. Take a look at what they offer – it will save you time and money by getting those items you've been putting off completed. Here is a link to their website: http://bit.ly/ZO7Ivl
If you found this article of value, please share with your friends and colleagues. And I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me your comments.
Thank you for reading!