Is Pinterest part of your social media strategy? If not, it should be. Find pictures that you can “pin” and share more about you, your passion and expertise.
Try any of the following tips and get started today.
- Create a vision board. Put together pictures for your vision board and share!
- Keep yourself motivated to workout. If you want to run a marathon or lose a few pounds, pinning images of bodies that inspire you can help keep you in the gym.
- Explore new places that you've always want to visit. Create a pinboard of the food, popular tourist destinations, countryside, etc. Use it to help you save for your dream trip!
- Collect and share your favorite recipes. Organize the foods by type or main ingredients. Bon Appetit!
- Share your personal style. Give yourself a makeover or share photos of your favorite outfits.
- Create a wishlist of images for friends and family to use when shopping for that perfect gift for you.
- Be inspiring! Pin your favorite quotes. Take pictures of billboards, images, etc that inspire you and pin them.
- Redecorate your home. Create a pinboard with new color schemes and furniture.
- Plan a vacation. Plan your next vacation with photos and share with family and friends.
If you've found this blog valuable please share with your friends and colleagues and I would love your comments! Thanks for reading!
Susan Mershon is an Online Marketing Technology Coach, Trainer & Online Business Manager who teaches entrepreneurs and small business owners how to make money while they sleep by leveraging technology.