Studies shows that women are less followed in twitter than men. But I think women have more inspiring tweets and they engage a lot.
This is why I decided to share with you my list of TOP to Follow, those women are inspiring, intelligent, funny and beautiful, so let's discover them (in no particular order):
- Project Eve @projecteve1: Project Eve encourages female entrepreneurs to communicate, collaborate and share actionable solutions minus the sharp elbows.
- Dubie Bacino @opajdara: Self-searching dreamweaver, Internet entrepreneur, psychonaut and social media lover.
- Sandi Krakowski @sandikrakowski: Forbes Top 20 Social Media Influencer, Spiritual Leader, Facebook Marketing Expert, Lover of God & People!
- Joyce Knudse @drjoyce_knudsen: Internationally Published Author, Thought Leader, Coach & Radio Talk Show Host.
- Robyn Bowie Norgan @RobynNorgan: Marketing team at Dynadot. She also love taking pictures and traveling.
- Shelly Kramer @ShellyKramer: Marketing/brand strategist, idea generator, digital content magician, scribbler, information junkie.
- Kristen Tammaro @RelaxationWorks: Relationship Marketing. Leading wellness entrepreneurs to make leaps and bounds in business!
- Amy Jo Martin @AmyJoMartin: NY Times Best Selling Author & Founder of Digital Royalty. Innovation Advocate. Fearless snowboarder.
- Marisa Churchill @marisachurchill: Top Chef,Pastry chef, lover of all things sweet, certified nutritionist, cookbook author, world traveler, avid swimmer, and Huffington Post food blogger.
- Jenise Fryatt @JeniseFryatt: Social Media Strategist. An avid event industry and content marketing blogger, she provides consultation, coaching and gives presentations on social media strategy.
- Susan Jarema @susanjarema: Internetologist, agile marketing strategist, responsive web design, transmedia, digital marketing.
- Amy Porterfield @AmyPorterfield: Social media strategist. She helps entrepreneurs across industries establish strategies to maximize the power of social media and increase the success of their online marketing efforts.
- Kim Sherrell @kim: Filmmaker, entrepreneur, and early adopter.
- Colleen Shibley @shibleysmiles: Mother to 3 kids, wife to an awesome & thoughtful husband, soccer & baseball mom, beach lover, book reader, working woman by day, and blogger by night.
- Charise Strandberg @Chari_S: Social Media Marketing Manager & Strategist Tampa, FL Musician. Biz Owner. Loves tech, sports & photography.
- Siv Rauv @Sivology: Social Media and SEO Marketer, Content Writer and Fashion addict.
You can visit this Twitter List to find all these beautiful women!
Share small business news, blogs and social media tips with Project Eve's community of small business owners and entrepreneurs today. Our contributors come from a wide range of backgrounds; so whether you are a small business owner, social media strategist, financial adviser, serial entrepreneur, or write an amateur blog we urge you to contribute a blog to our 500,000+ community today. For more information, please refer to our Content Submissions Guidelines.