How to Get Adsense Approval Quickly
Below is the noted Adsense mail that most of us get once we aren’t eligible for the Adsense program.
Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we’re unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
– Copyrighted material
– Insufficient content
– Site does not comply with Google policies
The Google AdSense Team.
But I will tell you how to get very easily Adsense into your website and blog .
1. Register New Email Account: You should need a new email account could be Anyone. I had registered Adsense Account with Hotmail email it was later changed to gmail because gmail would be better.
1. Go to Google Account SignUp.
2. Now fill your correct personal details
2. Custom Domain Name: Too many of us focus on the domain name, however my view is not important for blogspot.com and different free hosting domain you’ll be able to use customized name. yes if you web site is (dot).com domain then your name is good for domain.
3. Site Design: Your website should have a professional design which is able to satisfied Adsense advertiser to publish ads on your site and can help your blog being approved by Adsense.
4. Content and Number of Posts: You have need 30 to 50 number of post that include the high quality content. You need to have useful articles with more than 500+ words. they need to create unique content before they apply for Adsense program. If you’re having content that is copied from different blog’s then don’t even imagine to get approved. Your blog shouldn’t contain any copyrighted stuff. You can’t provide links for downloading movies, eBooks or any of such type. Your blog should also contain safe content that doesn’t harm the society or in easy term children friendly. You can’t even apply for an account after you write in your regional language there are only few languages that Google supports for Adsense program. you’ll read more in Google’s AdSense program policies.
5. Traffic: your website must have some good quantity of traffic to get Adsense account approved.
- Minimum Traffic 1000 page views per day.
- At least more then 300 unique visitors and majority from search engines especially Google.
- If you have more traffic from United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and Canada. then its a plus point.
If you don’t have any traffic from search engines then drop the idea of applying for Adsense.
6. Connect Your Site To Social Media: That is very important point to your blog must be connected with Social media networks, because the role of social media sites are very important for improve your blog visibility, traffic and blog ranking. The best social media sites for driving traffic to your latest blog post
Create some pages for website.
- Advertise and create other pages according your blog.
8. Valid payee name: Give a valid payee name. Payment will be made out to the name on your account. So give your full name without any mistake (Ad Sense only accept full name. eg “T.Sambasivarao” not “Sambasivarao”).
9. Valid Address: Provide a Valid, complete address for your Adsense account.
10. Domain age: Your website / blog must be 6 months old before applying for Adsense.
Share small business news, blogs and social media tips with Project Eve's community of small business owners and entrepreneurs today. Our contributors come from a wide range of backgrounds; so whether you are a small business owner, social media strategist, financial adviser, serial entrepreneur, or write an amateur blog we urge you to contribute a blog to our 350,000+ community today. For more information, please refer to our Content Submissions Guidelines.