Similar to a housing remodel, it is time to consider a website redesign when your visitors don’t want to stay long, the look is no longer fresh, and you just aren’t getting anything out of it anymore. Often, your website is the first look into your company for a prospective customer, but you have much less time to capture their attention online than you would if they were walking into your physical location. With millions of results to attract shoppers and clients, if they do not see exactly what they are looking for within a few seconds, then you risk their departure to the next site.
So is it time for you to redesign? Ask yourself these 8 questions:
1. Has it been longer than 2 years since your site has been updated?
2. Is your site available to tablets and mobile devices?
3.Is your content up to date?
4. Do you share content with social networks?
5. Is your site effective in your opinion?
6. Are you ranking where you want to be on search engines?
7. Does your site compete with your competitors?
8. Is your site easy to navigate?
If you answered no to any or all of these questions, it's time to look at a site redesign. Staying up to date with current trends, content, usability, and engaging your customers within your site can make a world of difference in the leads that are generated from your site! Which is the ultimate goal… right?
Happy Thursday all! ~A