Are you publishing an ezine?
It's important to publish an ezine to help build relationships, stay connected and build the know, like and trust factor with your list. But many people struggle with what to include, how often to publish it and the biggest one is what to write about.
Here are 7 simple tips to help you publish an e-zine.
- Write about your passion and expertise. Here are a few ideas for your main article:
- How To's
- Tips & Tricks
- Best Practices
- A Survey
- An Interview
- A Quiz
- Start simple and expand as you get more comfortable. The hardest step is the first one!
- Include some or all of the following items in your e-zine:
- Masthead (brand, title, date, issue)
- Personal Note
- About this E-zine (schedule & sharing information)
- Main Article or Tip
- About You
- Use images to help tell your story. There are several great places on the internet to get free or inexpensive images.
- Pick a frequency and stick to it! If you're not currently publishing an e-zine I would recommend starting out with monthly. You can always change it later – the key is consistency.
- Use your Blog posts as your main article. This is what I do! Remember – they are different audiences.
- Create an e-zine calendar. This helps you plan ahead so you're not scrambling at the last minute to meet your deadline. In fact, I recommend having at least 2 e-zine's written and ready to go just in case!
Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog – if you found this helpful please share with your friends and colleagues and leave us a comment. We appreciate it!