- Catalyst: This website by nonprofit group Catalyst hosts research about women in business and an insightful blog, Catalyzing.
- Daily Worth: A personal finance and business site for women updated daily with money tips and blog posts. Their motto is: “We believe all women should be in charge of their financial health.”
- BlogHer: The premier women’s blog platform is celebrating its sixth year this year–and it’s still going and growing.
- Change The Ratio: The tumblr presence of the Change The Ratio campaign, which aims to tip the scales on women on the corporate and entrepreneurial level, features updates from women’s events and inspirational content. Take Sheryl Sandberg’s Harvard grad address: “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.”
- Daily Muse: A career advice hub for the Gen-Y careerist, the newly relaunched site features accessible (and entertaining) advice for recent grads and working gals and a bang-up portal for job hunting.
- Dooce: With stunning pictures and crisp wit, mom and former Web designer Heather Armstrong chronicles her life and the world around her.
- Feministing: An online community and blog with a feminist perspective that analyzes how pop culture and mainstream media reflect modern women.
- Women Entrepreneur: The female arm of Entrepreneur.com, this site is a resource for current and aspiring women business owners, featuring in-depth profiles of success stories as well as up-to-date advice on funding.
- Babble: A community for new parents with advice, recipes, news and resources, plus a witty blog called Strollerderby.
- Jezebel: Owned by Gawker Media, a must-visit blog about celebrity, sex and fashion that bites into the media’s representation of women and critiques gender in pop culture.
- Ms. Magazine: The Web presence of feminist frontrunner Ms. magazine, the website boasts the most extensive coverage of U.S. and international women’s issues.
- Pioneer Woman: Ree Drummond juggles homeschool, career and life on a ranch, and blogs her recipes, photography and family stories. Inspiring and delicious.
- The Atlantic: The Atlantic covers news and analysis on politics, business, culture, technology, national, international and life on the official site of The Atlantic Magazine.
This is meant to be a dynamic and interactive process. If you know of a great website, please let us know in the comments below.