Here's the GlobalNiche.net answer: it's where and how you exist online.
It's both the web technology you use, and who you are using it. It's the mechanical pieces on the web, and the conceptual pieces of you.
- It reflects the whole of you both offline and on.
- Your personality and your interests and who you are as a person.
- It's the work that you do today, and what you've done in the past, and it's where you want to go next.
- It is how you demonstrate who you are, showcase your work and engage with your interests and communities.
- It's your foundation for continuing education, and personal and professional development.
I invite you to join a live video event 8/17 10 am PDT (check your local time) produced by my educational media startup GlobalNiche.net, to hear before-and-after stories of people building their platforms on and offline. Tools, tips, challenges, benefits.
RSVP at the link to get instructions how to join the event. If you can't make it, we'll release the recording soon after.
Empower the global you with Web 3.0 & Life 3.0 strategies. Be the agent of your life, with GlobalNiche‘s micro brand building, creative entrepreneurship & global community development.