10 Wellness Tips from Your Dog
• Greet everyone with a tail wag and a smile
• Eat on a regular schedule
• Take naps when you need them
• Be exuberantly happy to see the people you love
• Forgive quickly
• Short bursts of energy count as exercise – chase a squirrel
• Be loyal
• Be a good secret keeper
• Accept and give love unconditionally
• Express gratitude – lick someone!
Paula Stephens, M.A
Professor, Well-Life Coach, Yogini, Retreat Captain (think Thelma & Louise meet Indiana Jones, but without the snakes) & former Beauty Queen. Paula is the mother of four boys and takes advantage of the excitement they add to her life by joining their fun whenever it won’t risk her breaking something.