Once upon a time, camping used to be synonymous with roughing it. Families would head to the woods, pitch their tent and live off the land, reveling in the beauty of nature, and “getting away from it all.”
Today, people still do go camping in that manner, but in recent years we’ve seen a rise in the popularity of “glamping,” that is to say glamorous camping. When you go glamping, you don’t have to sleep in the dirt, eat beans and franks, or dig a latrine. So, if you like being outdoors but glamping is more your style, check out some of these products to make your first time glamping as glamorous as possible.
1.This beautiful tent that will make any excursion feel exotic.
2. This portable, battery-operated shower.
3. This on-the-go latte set.
4. This solar charger for your electronics.
5. This outdoor pizza oven.
6. This crazy useful glamping kitchen.
7. This glamping-to-the-extreme lotus tent.
8. This LED light and fan.
9. This waterproof, battery-operated iPod dock.
10. These compartment pans which can cook just about anything over your campfire.
Photo credit: theglamcampingcompany.com
11. This pretty vintage-inspired glamping lantern.
SOURCES: Amazon, theglamcampingcompany.com, GlampinGilrl.com
Cover photo credit: ViaggioRoutard – Flickr
This post contains affiliate links. Getting Balance is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com