If you’re a busy entrepreneur or one that is just starting out, it is so important to have systems and a plan in place for when you’re business takes off. Here are 5 useful Tips on Project Managementthat every entrepreneur can benefit from.
1. Organization – Let technology help you get and stay organized. For example use:
- EverNote to keep minutes from client meetings and store project documents
- Word Templates to create client & edit documents such as contracts, business policies, client or prospect information forms.
- Echo-sign to electronically deliver and sign contracts
- DropBox for document storage that both you and your clients need access to
2. Productivity– Need more time in your day? Try these simple tips:
- Use an online calendar such a iCal or Google. You can easily synch calendars with your mobile devices so you can stay on top of your calendar when not in the office.
- Create email folders to keep track of emails – don’t leave them in your Inbox. Once they’re complete, move them to the appropriate folder. This makes is easy for you to locate should you need it again.
- Cut down on interruptions. Turn off your phone, put Do Not Disturb on your door, close Skype & your email. It is so easy to get distracted if you leave your email or Skype open. Finish what you start!
- Schedule time on your calendar to work on your own business and treat it like a business meeting!
For more tips click here!