If you’re not using webinars as part of your list building strategy you should be. They are a great way to build a list quickly.
Here are 7 reasons you should be doing webinars in your business!
- An easy way to share your expertise and experience.
- Webinars give you the opportunity for visitors to hear your expertise and experience on specific topics that matter to them.
- Announcing you are having a webinar increases your credibility on your subject. If you stick to a subject that you know well because of both successful experience and passion, you will build credibility.
- The invitation to a webinar, and the follow up to download the recording, are valid reasons to email your entire list of contacts at least twice.
- High-value content is ideal for pushing out to your social media network; the companies winning at social media are the ones contributing content that speaks to their credibility.
- You can use recorded webinars as a “free offer” on your website.
- You can very effectively increase your brand credibility by co-hosting a webinar with one of your more recognized suppliers or vendors.
Thank you for reading and I’d love to hear your thoughts, feedback or recommendations so please share.
Susan Mershon is a Technology & VA Coach, Trainer & Speaker who helps virtual assistants and entrepreneurs multiply their income by simplifying technology http://thetechiementor.com/new/