As a business owner, you know how important it is to be able to save money any chance you get. You also know that you need business software, but that it can be quite expensive. Luckily, there are several websites that offer great deals on all of the business software you will ever need. You can also find reviews on various types of software. These reviews provide loads of helpful information, and will help you choose the software that is best for your business. Here are some of the best websites to buy software, and to find the most up-to-date reviews:
- Cloudswave – This site will help you find the software and web applications you need, both for business and personal use. There is a full directory of the best services available, and you will find critic reviews, customer reviews, and a comparison tool that lets you look at the pros and cons of each type of software or app so you can know which ones will be best for you.
- GetApp– This is a search tool that will help you find the best software and apps. You can search over 4,500 business apps, and there are many ways that you can do your search. Try browsing apps with a search tool, or use the lists that are organized in categories and subcategories, which include various industries, needs, and the popularity of the apps. Answer questions about your company, such as the size, who will be using the software, how they will use it, how you plan to pay for it, etc., and the search tool will customize a search based on your needs. Along with lists of apps, you will also find customer reviews, interviews with company CEO’s, and tools that will help you evaluate each app to figure out if it is right for your business.
- AppSumo– Other sites sell a number of products that are physical. This site offers apps and software packages that are distributed digitally. You will find deals on application software, ebooks, courses, and much more. A lot of the deals on this site are geared towards products that will help your business to be more productive, as well as website tools. Search for copywriting courses, project management apps, email marketing, etc. A lot of owners of startups are using this site, and it is becoming more popular all the time. Because the products are digital, there is a lot more flexibility for buyers. You don’t have to worry about shipping and handling costs, or reproduction. You will be able to see better profits than you will when you spend more money on other deal websites. In fact, you can save as much as 75% off regular retail prices. AppSumo collects approximately 50% of the sales.
- Captera – If you want to browse through the many software packages available, and compare the packages to see which is best suited to your needs, you can do just that when you visit Captera. There are more than 300 software categories on this site, and you will always get advice you can really trust that is completely unbiased. Find buying guides, blog posts, and customer reviews that will help you choose the best software for your business. You can get help from the software experts, who will make recommendations based on your specific needs.
- PCMag – If you are looking for the most up-to-date reviews on the latest software packages and apps, you will find them here. You will learn the good points and bad points of all of the software and applications, prices, and more. Find reviews on security, Internet, mobile systems, photos and video, and a whole lot more.
Image Source: Trey Ratcliff
Share small business news, blogs and social media tips with Project Eve’s community of small business owners and entrepreneurs today. Our contributors come from a wide range of backgrounds; so whether you are a small business owner, social media strategist, financial adviser, serial entrepreneur, or write an amateur blog we urge you to contribute a blog to our 500,000+ community today. For more information, please refer to our Content Submissions Guidelines.