Are you looking to cut your teeth at a cutting edge digital start-up? Are you passionate about empowering women to build net (and self) worth?
Project Eve is looking for one stellar Sales Assistant to be an integral part of our team. This position will support the Project Eve sales team throughout the full sales cycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales prospecting, industry research and competitive analysis
- Creating sales materials, proposals, and presentation deck
- Trafficking, ad ops, campaign reporting, client event planning, and client management
What we are looking for:
- A highly motivated self-starter who is results-oriented and knows how to prioritize tasks
- A people person with impeccable verbal and flawless written communication skills
- A perfectionist who is extremely organized and details-oriented
- A problem-solver and troubleshooter who thrives in a fast-pace environment with minimal direction and lots of responsibility
- A team player with a big picture mentality
- A PowerPoint and Excel master
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business, digital media or start-up experience is a plus
- Passion for Project Eve’s mission
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, passionate individual to gain invaluable experience at a leading digital start-up. The Sales Assistant role allows for tremendous upward mobility. This position is full-time.
What We Offer:
- 20% Commission, 25% commission sales over $1000
About Project Eve:
Project Eve challenges and inspires a new breed of innovative and creative women who are actively reinventing their careers and with it the future of business. With engaging articles and interactive tools, Project Eve motivates women to think beyond traditional boundaries, support one another, embrace change and view challenges as opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please email resume and a brief (1 page or less) cover letter to the [email protected] with subject line: “Sales Assistant Application.” Only members of Project Eve will be considered.
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter. Project Eve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.