Summary:- If you delete your data from pen drive and you want data back then, you are the right place here you will know how to recover deleted data from pen drive easily.
Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
Pen drive is used widely for data storage. In today era each and every person use the pen drive. Users stores their all precious data in a pen drive. It is used to transfer data from one device to another device. However, the important data stored in pen drive is always prone to lose for different reasons like unintentional formatting, accidental deletion, virus attacks, corrupted media, and human errors etc.
Sometimes users lost their data from pen drive after that users don’t know how to recover deleted data from pen drive. Then users worry about that. Users search pen drive data recovery software to recover deleted/lost files from deleted or inaccessible pen drive.
Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive by Using Two Methods
Users can recover their data by using two methods
1. Third Party Tool
2. Manual Method (CMD)
Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive With the Help of Reliable Tool
If users suffer from these situations then, users can try pen drive data recovery software and recover deleted data from pen drive. The software deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from pen drive. The tool recovers all types of data such as images, videos, audio’s, and personal and professional documents etc. It supports all brands of pen drive like SanDisk, LG, HP, and Sony etc. This software is user-friendly. The pen drive data recovery tool support to recover all file formats like .pdf, .ppt, excel, .zip, .doc, etc. For use of this tool user can follow these steps:
- Download pen drive data recovery software and run the software on your pc
- The software provides two recovery options Scan and Formatted Scan
- View recovered data and search
- Save recovered data in your system
Most Essential Features of The Software
- Can Recover from FAT 32 and NTFS formatted
- Provides advanced search option to search a particular file within recovered items
- Preview option to view entire scanned data.
- Apply Filters before recovering lost files.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Recover corrupt, inaccessible, damaged files and folders
- Ability to get back data from empty recycle bin or Shift+delete data
- Recover data from pen drive, memory card, USB drive.
Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive By Using CMD Manual Method
Whenever users data deleted from pen drive firstly users can try CMD because it is the free method. But your data is not safe and secure. I mentioned below CMD working process step by step:
- Attached the corrupted USB drive to the laptop.
- Go to start menu and type CMD.
- Hit Command Prompt (Admin) Then CMD will open.
- Write the pen drive letter, E.g. > F:, and hit Enter.
- Write attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, hit Enter and wait for a few seconds.
- Now check the USB flash drive, and your files would be restored.
Note: CMD is not able to recover shift+deleted data
The best way of data recovery through pen drive data recovery software. It recovers all inaccessible data very safely and securely, without any data loss. The best thing in this software it provides free demo version. Users can see the preview of deleted data then decide to purchase the software.