Do you have a fabulous freebie aka free offer?
Do people stop by your website to get their hands on what you’re offering?
If your freebie isn’t growing your list, maybe it’s time to change it or add some additional value to what you already have.
Here are a five tips to help build your list by offering a FAB free offer on your website.
- Put an opt-in box on every page of your website. Traffic doesn’t always come through your Home Page; with an opt-in box on every page you’re not missing any potential clients.
- Include an image of your free offer. An image helps draw the eye as well as colors and bold type.
- Make the title inviting and attention grabbing. Think of the headlines you see on magazines, you want them to opt-in to find out more!
- Include solutions to common problems or issues. Your ideal client has a problem, provide them a solution in your free offer.
- Survey your list and ask them what they want. If you’re stuck with what to offer, ask your list.
If you don’t have a free offer, use these tips to help you get started today!
Thanks for reading! Please share your tips – I would love to hear them.
Susan Mershon is a Technology Coach & Trainer who’s passion is mentoring and training startup entrepreneurs in the technology they need to run their business.
Susan started The Techie Mentor after several of her Virtual Assistant clients asked for mentoring and training on software they use every day to run their business. She quickly realized startups and solopreneurs should at minimum have the confidence and knowledge to be self-sufficient when it comes to the technology they rely on.