Project Eve is a global meeting place that connects women to the news, resources, networking and promotional tools that help us grow our business. We believe that there’s no better investment for women in business to make than in one another. By offering mentorship, networking, and support to other women as we advance, we effectively bring more women into the business world along with us, correcting the gender imbalance, ensuring equality, increasing opportunity, and empowering each of us to achieve more than ever.
- You are excited to redefine the traditional workplace for women.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to take initiative & think outside the box.
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented and are comfortable multi-tasking
- You are self-motivated and can manage multiple workflows and prioritize your own time.
- You have an opinion on where we should be engaging customers.
- You are a quick learner and be willing to get your hands dirty in a bit of everything.
- Drive new site traffic and new user sign ups through Project Eve’s online guerrilla marketing campaign. The campaign will include outreach to bloggers and blog commenting. Locate online sites, blogs and news articles related to female entrepreneurship and comment on these articles with a link back to Project Eve. Once a link-back has been established, it tends to continue driving traffic to the sites after the post has been made. Reach out to 50+ new sites each month.
- Help analyze market and product data
- Utilize various social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter to build brand awareness and user adoption
- Discover new promotional outlets
- Assist in site-related activities
- Create and execute a strategy for platforms including Facebook and Twitter
- Develop blog content such as finding guest curators and conducting member interviews
- 0 Years
- P/T or F/T
- Ability To Read, Write & Speak Fluent English, Knowledge Of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr), WordPress a Must, Knowledge Of Adobe Products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Captivate)
Please note this is an unpaid internship. Yes, if things go well this could turn into something full-time. If you are interested please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and [email protected] Only members of Project Eve will be considered.